The individualized attention in our program requires numerous resources, and we rely on the support of our donors as we continue to fulfill our mission and strengthen our school. No matter the size, your gift makes an immediate impact on campus.
By funding our most immediate needs, your charitable contribution affords opportunities like these:
- Our cornerstone Orton-Gillingham language arts instruction that is multisensory, direct, and structured
- Support for our Music, Art, and Innovation Lab programs to nurture the creativity associated with dyslexic thinking
- One-to-one technology initiatives giving each student his or her own computer
- Outreach events and training for Mid-South educators to identify early signs of dyslexia and to fortify our mission
- New and ongoing projects for our students, faculty, and staff