Other Ways to Give
Double Your Impact with Matching Gifts
Does your employer match your donations to Bodine School or donate based upon volunteer hours? Would your company be interested in a challenge grant? Your company’s offer to match all donations made to Bodine School within a designated time period will encourage new donors and double the impact of your own gift.
Join the Bodine Legacy Society
Making a planned gift is a wonderful way to show your support and appreciation for Bodine School and our mission while accommodating your own family and philanthropic goals. Many supporters choose to also make gifts that pay them back for life, such as charitable gift annuities.
Join the Bodine Legacy Society by sharing the commitment you’ve made through your charitable bequests. Supporters like you are securing an impact for the future via gifts in your will, living trusts, beneficiary designations, or donor-advised funds.
Popular Ways to Make a Planned Gift:
- Gifts by Will
- Beneficiary designations including retirement plans, commercial annuities, and life insurance policies
- Gifts that pay you income such as charitable lead trusts and charitable remainder trusts
- Real estate assets
- Donor advised funds
- Appreciated stock
Donor Next Steps
- Contact the Advancement Office at 901-754-1800 or email Gretchen Klobucar, Director of Institutional Advancement, at email@example.com.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include Bodine School in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID:
- Legal Name: Bodine of Germantown, Inc.
- EIN or Federal Tax ID: 62-0868869
- Address: 2432 Yester Oaks Dr. Germantown, TN 38139
Information contained herein is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor.
Support While You Shop
In addition to making cash or in-kind donations, there are lots of simple, easy ways to give back to Bodine School. Turn your spending into giving by participating in some of the programs below.