Thank you for your interest in Bodine School! Below is an overview of our admissions process.
Step 2: Fill Out an Online Application
Bodine School is now accepting applications for next school year.
Bodine School is currently at capacity at select grade levels. To inquire about availability, please call the Admissions Office at (901) 203-3872.
To submit an admission application for the 2023-2024 school year, please apply here:
Applications for the 2024-2025 school year will open in October 2023.
Step 3: Review Admission Materials
In addition to the application, admission to Bodine School is based on teacher recommendations, previous school records, and a recent psychoeducational evaluation, as well as results from any other relevant evaluations. Along with the online application, please submit the following directly to our Admissions Office:
- A copy of psychoeducational testing completed within the past 3 years
- Copies of other relevant evaluations and reports (speech/language, OT, etc.)
- Signed Request for School Records Form
- Signed Teacher Recommendation Form
Once the above materials have been received, they will be processed and reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Please note that we are not able to receive these materials by fax. They may be dropped off in person, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to:
Attn: Admissions Office
2432 Yester Oaks Drive
Germantown, TN 38139
Step 4: Admissions Testing
After initial review by the Admissions Committee, qualified candidates will be invited for admissions testing at Bodine School. Testing will be conducted at Bodine School and will take between 45 minutes to an hour to complete. The results of a student’s testing will then be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Some admissions candidates may also be asked to come in for a visit day. While visiting, the student will follow a regular school schedule and may be pulled for additional assessments.
Step 5: Enrollment and Waiting Pool
- If your child meets admission criteria and space is available in the program, Bodine School will offer an enrollment contract for the 2023-2024 school year. Once the contract, tuition deposit, and tuition agreement are submitted, your child’s enrollment is considered complete.
If your child meets admission criteria but space is unavailable in the program, your child will be placed in a waiting pool. If a space becomes available, your child will then be offered an enrollment contract for the 2023-2024 school year.