Deciding where your child will attend school is often a difficult decision. If your child is diagnosed with dyslexia or a related reading difference, the decision can become even harder. Thankfully, familes in the Mid-South have Bodine School.
Students at Bodine receive a unique combination of a traditional school experience and the highly specialized intervention that is necessary for students with reading disabilities. At Bodine, we offer:
- an individualized educational plan for each student
- a hands-on, multisensory approach to learning
- an intense reading and writing program in the morning, with a comprehensive math, science and social studies program in the afternoon
- enrichment classes including: Art, Innovation Lab, Library, Music, and P.E.
- after school study lab
- chess club
- soccer and basketball teams
To learn more about the admissions process at Bodine School, click here.